News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic plugin failed download

Started by elcoggins, October 08, 2011, 03:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elcoggins

here is the situation, i have been using this plugin before today and it was working fine.

Today i decided to go on and create some of my newer decks.

I descovered that the program was out of date so i have installed and updated the new version (build date 10-3-11) but when it came to re loading up the magic plugin (i had to completely re-install the program) i keep getting the error that it has times out. This is exactly the same as what i have seen other post on here before.

Assuming this is the correct build, i dont understand why this is not working. I have shut down my firewall temporarily to try and download the plugin but this id not help. Also I have used two different internet connections (both mine and my gf's) but to no avail. Other plugins are having none of these problems as i have loaded the pokemon one without any such problems. Also when i try going to the site where the plugin exists, i cannot view the website itself, all i get is a blank screen.

Though I know this is probably the problem I cannot think of how to sort it. I have turned off my firewall temporarily to try and fix this but that did not help either.

(before you ask yes i did watch the tutorial)

elcoggins

i have discovered it must be something to do with my laptop as i downloaded it ffine on my main pc and have copied across the files