[SOLVED] - Can I change some things about counters?

Started by Jynks, October 11, 2011, 08:50:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jynks

HI there....

The counters can be set to numbers or coloured dots...

1) Can I change these coloured dots to physical images, so the counters look kinda cool instead of just functional?
2) Can I set it to display numbers AND counters? As counters look cooler (especially if I can use gfx for them) though if there are to many it is hard to count them at a glance
3) Is there anyway to restrict counters so they stack upon the card, rather than climb off into space as a single row? So as the counters stack, if the row gets to edge of card it starts a new row?

Thanks in advance

Trevor

You can choose to view them as numbers OR as counters, not both. At present, you just need to use the default image.
You can use fancy tokens, but those are treated differently than a proper card stat.

Card numbers can be drawn where you want them, but the counters as circles are automatically drawn.

Jynks

Can I change the font as well as location, it is just that the text counter gets lost in the gfx.

As for images for tokens do you mean I make a image that is basically just like a card, load it into a player zone, and then they can place them on the table like cards on top of cards?

Trevor

The plugin maker determines the placement of the token when it is a number, as well as the color and name.

The user controls: Font size as a number, whether it's shown as a number.

If you have a column in your plugin called "Type" and you the entry for a card is "token", then that card will appear in the Token list while playing a game. It will not be treated as a card stat, but you can use it for some kinds of token uses.

Jynks