News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Ani-Mayhem

Started by ani-mayhem, October 31, 2011, 12:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

Your updatelist.txt links didn't list links to the card images, so they didn't download. If you have any questions about how they work, check out http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html#updatelist, and if you still have questions, let me know.

Also, I don't suggest including flavor text in the card data files. It can be easily read from the card images if needed. Card data entries are more for things that will be searched for while constructing decks.

Some card entries have weird stuff in them, Like Nene Romanova has "&" in its card data.

Also, your card image files should all be the same dimensions as your card back.jpg file.

And it seems like a number of cards that use the default card back are listed as though they had a unique card back. That should be fixed.

INWO911

When playing, the game tries to draw from the location deck and play from the deck (like it is your hand).

ani-mayhem

1. not changing, 2. fixed, 3. fixed, 4. they are, 5. fixed, 6. fixed

ani-mayhem

Now the face down cards are visible... on all the cards with the default back.

Trevor

Quote from: ani-mayhem on November 01, 2011, 02:27:08 AM
1. not changing, 2. fixed, 3. fixed, 4. they are, 5. fixed, 6. fixed
That's a rather cryptic way to reply.

You say your cardback.jpg is the same dimension as all your other cards, yet http://xn--ccke0j3bybd.com/LackeyCCG/cardback.jpg is 163x235 and the card images downloaded from http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GBHPXU1S are much larger.

You should include CardImageURLs or a single CardGeneralURLs if possible.

ani-mayhem

Woops, I changed it, forgot to upload the new cardback.jpg. Thank you.

And I'm looking for a host for the images.

Forget that, download the rars.

ani-mayhem

Now with more Deck Zones.

INWO911

I did not get any news back on the drawing from the location stack into the draw stack.
I went ahead and manually changed the plugin file to correct the error.

ani-mayhem

Quote from: INWO911 on November 24, 2011, 01:54:18 AM
I did not get any news back on the drawing from the location stack into the draw stack.
I went ahead and manually changed the plugin file to correct the error.

Fixed weeks ago, update from the url.

INWO911

was it fixed on both plugins, or just the new one?
the changes were not reflected in the classic version

ani-mayhem

Sorry about that, try it again

INWO911

what is the update url?

ThatOtherGuy

So, most of the setup looks easy enough, but what exactly is the method of placing the extra disasters?  It look like the disasters deck is just for the starting ones, but if so what do you do with the rest?  Putting some in the main deck from the beginning could work, but that takes some of the intended randomness out.  Maybe there is something easy I'm missing or misunderstanding, but I'm still new to both this game and Lackey in general, or was I right about the main deck compromise?

That, and on starting a game I noticed it put the starting characters into the havens pile, and he haven into my hand (and yes, I made sure the plugin was up to date).