News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Ani-Mayhem

Started by ani-mayhem, October 31, 2011, 12:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

The updatelist does't appear to have any URL link to card images, so card images will not download as needed.
Check http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html#autopluginchecking about CardGeneralURLs, CardImageURLs, and CardURLFiles.

ani-mayhem

Quote from: ThatOtherGuy on January 22, 2012, 10:05:01 PM
So, most of the setup looks easy enough, but what exactly is the method of placing the extra disasters?  It look like the disasters deck is just for the starting ones, but if so what do you do with the rest?  Putting some in the main deck from the beginning could work, but that takes some of the intended randomness out.  Maybe there is something easy I'm missing or misunderstanding, but I'm still new to both this game and Lackey in general, or was I right about the main deck compromise?

That, and on starting a game I noticed it put the starting characters into the havens pile, and he haven into my hand (and yes, I made sure the plugin was up to date).

After the field setup is complete drag the remaining disaster to the draw deck and shuffle.

Play the Haven to the field. Then move the Characters wherever.

The card images were hosted on MegaUpload because I'm not going to host 200mb's for downloading. I'll see if i can get enough quality out of smaller images.

Update: Lower the quality to 80 looks like it will work. Converting, Uploading, and Updating now.

ThatOtherGuy

Yeah, thought it was an easy thing I was missing.  I should have thought of that method for dealing with the extra disasters.  Well, I actually did, but only after turning off the computer.  Was going to check it for myself if no one had answered yet.

Had a feeling, I could move the characters and haven around too but thought it was worth pointing out in case it caused longer term problems with the game which I did not have time to test for last night.  I only had to time to see how the start/initial setup might work.  I'll be spending a little more time on it tonight, see if I can get an actual game in to see any other issues come up.

ani-mayhem

Or right click on the Starting Disasters zone and do a Move All.

ani-mayhem

Image downloading has been enabled for Ani-Mayhem Classic.

ani-mayhem

Updated

Renamed all Unicode cards.

Renamed all duplicates.

Added 10 random decks.

ani-mayhem

Four more anime series have been added. B*st*rd!!, Saint Seiya, Green Legend Ran, and Ninja Scroll.