News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

ANIMALISM CCG

Started by toyboy321, October 26, 2011, 02:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

toyboy321

Hello guys:)

I would like to share with you my lifetime CCG project, which is called ANIMALISM (CCG.)..

What's so special about it? Is can be very brutal and very addictive indeed... Check it out;)

http://www.animalism-ccg.trixy.pl

PS. This is my Official Web Page dedicated to ANIMALISM CCG. Here you will find rules, gallery, Lackey CCG Plugin and lots of useful info...

toyboy321

I've tried to come up with some new ideas of gameplay mechanics.. and it works:)

What can sound a little strange is that only Permament Cards are "Animals/Monsters/Masters":)... Though it works quite well for me.
The centre of the game is more into combinations of cards, than rescource collecting..  ALso damage can be so huge that in the second turn your Timeshifter can say goodbye:)

toyboy321

ON ANIMALISM CCG:
I was tired of the same and repetitive "Magic" mechanics, we all know very well...

I didn't reinvent the wheel though but in my opinion I came up with some "fresh ideas" that make ANIMALISM CCG pure fun... There are tactic elements, some huge card designs and a lot more to make you interested in the game...

Nearly every day I add new content to the game, so check it often... Make sure you get the latest ANIMALISM plugin as you can (now it's version 3.6)

toyboy321

Currently my dream is to make a Facebook App based on ANIMALISM CCG...

If you're a "computer magician" or someone who can make this work done, please let me know..

Unfortunetely, at this stage I'm not able to pay you any money... but I believe in potential of the game and hope someday this project will bring real cash and we will get to Real Deal...

Arstair

The download link does not work

toyboy321

Sorry the link is dead, i'll fix it later today...thanks for reporting.

Get it from here:

ftp://ftp.friko.pl/LackeyCCG%20+%20ANIMALISM%203.6.rar

toyboy321

you need to login to get access to server:

login: animalism-ccg.trixy.pl
password: Suspicious1

toyboy321

The good news is I will be working now on the ANIMALISM plugin for Lackey, trying to make it even more "suited" for this specific game...
I'm thinking of adding some cool voices and phase pictures, to make the game more pro.

If Tevor will be kind enough to give me some space on his server, I will make the updatelist.txt file and - Here we go:)

PS. There is a chance that there will be some changes in the game mechanics.. Mainly I think of introducing damage counters and energy counters. More on that later.

toyboy321

The time has come...  Trevor provided me with the Lackey account. ANIMALISM is going ONLINE in days.. Watch out, we can even meet in-game during weekend:)  I can show you the basics of the game and answer problematic questions.

See you guys in-game!