News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Living Card Game vs Trading Card Game

Started by uankaink, December 31, 2009, 07:21:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sneaselx

If your doing it that way, just find the image file in the Plugins folder. I thought perhaps a way to print automatically large numbers of cards, like a deck.

Monox D. I-Fly

Quote from: uankaink on January 01, 2010, 06:56:03 AM
thx for the explanation...but im a lil bit confused about LCGs...

if the LCGs are prearranged deck without randomness, so its also means no rarity in LCGs?

IMHO, a game without randomness (and rarity) will eventually die soon or later... everyone will play the same deck because everyone have the same card.

i also dont have any plan to sell cards.
i come from indonesia (thats why my english is bad ^^) where CCG is quitely popular, but there is only one local CCG in my country, which is Vandaria Wars. So i n my pals have decided to make another card game, but my friend told me to use LCG system instead of CCG.

thats why i ask u all about LCG... i just wanna know the comparative advantage between LCG n CCG

Weird... I found this forum using the keyword "forum trading card game" on Google Search and it showed me this post. Looking at the contents and the writing style, I thought it was my post in the past and I vaguely remembered posting it somewhere (Yes, I do know about Vandaria Wars since I'm also an Indonesian). But when I read the username, I was shocked that it was no way my username since I always use the same ID in any forums I join.