News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Help with Lackey CCG

Started by Pocket_MMA_CEO, November 01, 2011, 12:02:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pocket_MMA_CEO

I'm a game designer to a card game I'm self-publishing. I'd like to make a lackey ccg-version of the game but I'm finding it really difficult understanding how to put it all together. I was curious if someone was willing to help me do it. Or even take on the task for compensation.

Please PM me if you're interested.

Gordon228

i found out how to do stuff by looking at other plugins that have already been made. also experimentation with documentation is always a good start too.

Pocket_MMA_CEO

I'm overwhelmed with the online guide. I don't want room for errors because I'd like it to function properly and without the chance of people cheating.

Would anyone know if it's possible to cheat with lackey ccg?

innuendo

There is literally no rules enforcement. It's a tabletop simulation, not a game program.

And I'll be frank, the tutorial is not hard if you start at the top and just go one file at a time. I mean this respectfully, and as one designer to another, but if you aren't willing to take the time to learn this simple act of plugin creation, I'm not willing to take the time to learn to play your game.

Trevor

I have found that rules forcing implementation necessarily bogs down gameplay when playing online. It's not worth it in my opinion.