Re: I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 11-04-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, November 04, 2011, 07:13:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

http://lackeyccg.com/changelog.html

I fixed some bugs, including some involving shared zones.
Function buttons that appear below the table and zone tabs that appear over the zone area below the table will now resized based on the allotted width.
There is now the option to declare in plugininfo.txt <definition><kind>DOTOKENSDISAPPEAROFFTABLE</kind><value>yes</value></definition> and that will make tokens moved off the table disappear. By default, they do disappear when moved off the table.
You can now enter the log command to shuffle a specifc zone by name (including shared zones), like "/shuffle Hand".

I'll post more later...

IntoTheRain

Dunno if its a bug or not.

I recently purchased a new laptop, which switched me from Vista to Windows 7.  I installed lackey without problem, but when I attempted to update to the latest version I received the following error.

-------------------------------------
Download Failed: Error = 0X80004004

Operation Aborted
-------------------------------------

Any idea what it could be about?

Trevor

There are 2 ways to update. If the updater.exe gives you an error, do a manual update (where you just take the new LackeyCCG.exe from the zip from http://lackeyccg.com/downloads.html and put it in your old Lackey folder.

Ascent

Any idea when the dropdown list will be fixed? I know "ws" (Weiss Schwarz) isn't showing up on my list of plugins. If the list gets any more games on it, WOW and other games will also begin to disappear off the edge of the list and other new games might never get seen.

If there's any trouble doing it any other way, maybe it could be done as a separate window instead.

Trevor

Quote from: Ascent on November 14, 2011, 09:33:48 PM
Any idea when the dropdown list will be fixed? I know "ws" (Weiss Schwarz) isn't showing up on my list of plugins. If the list gets any more games on it, WOW and other games will also begin to disappear off the edge of the list and other new games might never get seen.

If there's any trouble doing it any other way, maybe it could be done as a separate window instead.
Ya, a separate window is a good idea. I will implement that when I get a chance.

Trevor