Is there any command in plugin to move all card to other area?

Started by yunari, November 17, 2011, 09:20:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yunari

Some command like move all card on hand or graveyard back to deck. I looking in tutorial but find command that could move 1 card per command.
and is it possible to put multiple command as shortcut on plugin.
for example mulligan.
move all card to deck
shuffle deck
draw 6 card
in one button.

move all command with right click are still work but I think it take to many click just to do one thing.  With card game that need to move graveyard back into a new deck a lot like dominion would be a nightmare with this method.

Trevor

Read about TRANSFERCARD functions.

As far as combining functions, that is done with scripts. http://lackeyccg.com/tutoriallogcommands.html

Regarding mulligans, that is actually multiple functions, and they vary from game to game how mulligans work. Mulliganing and drawing 6, and mulligan and drawing 5, and so on, is a context based decision. And it would be annoying if the game was "guessing" what kind of mulligan you wanted to do and it did the wrong one. Really, it's a very simple thing to manually do a mulligan.
Reload the deck (which implicitly returns all cards to your deck and shuffles them), then type /d6 (or /d5, /d4, etc.) in the log field. Just those 2 simple steps is all you need to do, and controlling things explicitly won't lead to frustrating cases where the AI fails you.

yunari

Thanks for your help I will figure how to get more use with them later.

innuendo

Trevor, is there any plans in the future to allow a plugin maker to set a script to a button that is named?

For example, taking a long script that sets the playmat to the proper size and zoom for the game, and then map it to a button beneath the playmat called "Set Display"?

Trevor

Quote from: innuendo on November 21, 2011, 06:08:52 PM
Trevor, is there any plans in the future to allow a plugin maker to set a script to a button that is named?

For example, taking a long script that sets the playmat to the proper size and zoom for the game, and then map it to a button beneath the playmat called "Set Display"?
OK, how exactly do you want it to work?

Let's say your script is /zoom;/scale;/tilt;/pancenter;/erasedrawing

How about you can do this instead !Set Display!/zoom;/scale;/tilt;/pancenter;/erasedrawing

And the button will only show "!Set Display!". I think the ! is nice to see at a glance that there is something extra going on.

Any suggestions?

Trevor

Update: I implemented this as mentioned in the previous post. It will be live when I post the new version.

innuendo

Will it recognize "/Set Display" as a command?  If not I really don't care, just curious how it plays out.

And Trevor, I mean this seriously, that's my favorite feature since uninstall.txt

Thank you.

Trevor

Quote from: innuendo on November 22, 2011, 09:49:53 AM
Will it recognize "/Set Display" as a command?  If not I really don't care, just curious how it plays out.
It doesn't currently. That might make things a bit confusing.

I'll post a new version within a day, likely, and you can tell me if you have any suggestions after you try it.

innuendo

I agree, now that I think about it that would be very weird to track.

And i look forward to it!