I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 11-23-11. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, November 23, 2011, 08:43:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saethori

Quote from: geleroff on January 10, 2012, 05:39:05 AM
i have a bug... well i play on a laptop computer with Lantinmerican Spanish keyboard configuration (problem with questionmrks and so on... but i dont care about that)

in my keyboard Bloq Num is next to the delete arrow, and sometimes i misstype it, whener that happens a wild weird bug appears, kicking me out of the server and sending me to the plugin tab, not to mention that opens a window looking for screenshots of the plugins and says "good game" without actually typing it... it is funny because sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't, but whenever it does it makes itself sure that im in a very tough game or some just entered my game after 20 minutes waiting
As mentioned in the post immediately preceding yours, Lackey is seemingly currently suffering from a bug where if you press a key Lackey doesn't recognize, it will automatically use as many functions as it can that aren't assigned to keys (as it is making an erroneous connection between a "blank" key and "blank" key commands). While this problem gets worked out, the easiest fix would be to look for everything in the settings that isn't assigned a key combination, and assign them key bindings that you are highly unlikely to press by accident (such as Ctrl+Shift+Alt+[number]).

Verloren

I keep getting this "Are you still connected? For realz?" thing, which boots me from the server. It works just fine when I'm only sitting around on the server, but if I connect to a game, I can't even go a full turn without getting booted. Can someone help me?

sifur

Monitor: 1920 x 1080

I notice that every single M12 card is about half the size of every other card. This is the only bug I have been experiencing.

Trevor

Quote from: sifur on January 23, 2012, 06:47:23 PM
Monitor: 1920 x 1080

I notice that every single M12 card is about half the size of every other card. This is the only bug I have been experiencing.
That is not a bug with Lackey. That sounds like there is either a mistake with that plugin, or you need to update the plugin. The simplest way to fix it would be to delete your old plugin and reinstall it.

Trevor

sifur

I would like to say thank you for putting in so much time an effort into making this program and for keeping it maintained. This is one of the best magic programs I have ever used.