News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

LackeyCCG for Board Games

Started by Jynks, November 26, 2011, 02:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

innuendo

It would be useful in something like a deck builder, as a I said.

For example, there are 4 draft piles. Each draft pile never gets shuffled or revealed, but always has it's top card revealed.

For all real purposes there is no reason for that to be treated like anything other than just a stack. Putting it on the mat allows me to easily see each of the 4 face up cards without having to cycle between deck panels.

Each time the top card is drawn you can just drag it into your hand, and then right click and "flip" the next card from that stack.

I'm well aware of other ways to do this, but it's about 4 transfer card functions and no good way to track what deck links to what draft pile. The most simple and easy solution would be to just let the cards exist on the table.

This is the sort of functionality I'm hoping to replicate. Right now there is no easy way to have "public stacks" that need to be viewed frequently. Or have a subset of them visible. Since you can't be looking at more than 2 zones at any one time, if you have your hand and your discard up (which I think is most practical) you have to constantly be swapping tabs to see the other zones.

I think if you are worried about confusion, naming the action correctly helps. If you say "move zone to table" it would be confusing. I think if you said "Move all cards to table" it would be pretty clear they are just being treated as cards.

Trevor

Try it. I think it would be more confusing than anything else.

valiante

Hi Trevor,

I am in the end of the work on the Wrath of Ashardalon plugin. Can you please make the dungeon tile lock function? I will need it soon :D

Thank you