News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

TCG/Tabletop sorcery game needs artists

Started by LordShade, December 13, 2011, 09:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LordShade

Okay, so I am making a cool new, very balanced, but sorta complex game that involves models on a board and cards. It is all about magic and spell-casting.

To cut to the chase, I need picture artists for the cards. I don't expect to be making much money from it, but the money I do make, 10% will go to each artist. I need a maximum of 5 artists, all of which should be skilled in character portraiture on the computer. I want this to look professional.

TAKE NOTE!!! I AM ONLY 17, AND CAN ONLY MAKE AN INFORMAL CONTRACT AT MOST!!!

Please e-mail or inbox me, or post! Thanks!    :P

Cyrus

Not to sound rude, but don't you think a bunch of people that have been here for longer than 1 post have probably tried this before?

I suggest e-mailing individual artists that have decent yet not huge galleries on DeviantArt, and ask about the kind of deal you're offering. Some would probably even do it just for the advertisement if you are honest and up front on just how much exposure your game is going to get (probably not much in the beginning/at all, depending). Cross advertising the best bet, I'd say, for most indie game designers trying to find artists.

You definitely gotta go to the source though. Anyone spending enough time to make professional level fantasy pieces is probably spending their free internet time on art forums, not on ccg forums. Best of luck to ya!

LordShade

Cyrus

No problem... that was a sort of random moment of totally un-needed dickishness from me there earlier, not sure why haha. Welcome aboard!