News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Just a couple questions...

Started by chance_boon, December 28, 2011, 11:07:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chance_boon

OK, first of all, new to the site...and excited!

So, I've been pouring over the tutorials for a bit and reading through some of the other plugins, trying to get a handle on the plugininfo...and I have a couple questions.

Let me post a couple examples:

GENERALFUNCTION0:"DRAWCARD"   "Draw"   1
<generalfunction><label>Spawn Card</label><kind>SPAWNCARD</kind><includeasbutton>yes</includeasbutton></generalfunction>

The second is the type of entry that the tutorial goes into, but the first is far easier to read through...are they both acceptable?
Second question, the 1 after the "Draw" I'm assuming that this is the value of the draw...number of cards drawn?  If so, what are all the numbers in something like this?...

GENERALFUNCTION2:"TRANSFERCARD"   "Damage"   1   -1   1   T   -1   2   T

I'm sure I'm just missing something...I'll keep looking through the pages here in the meanwhile.

Thanks folks, for the help and the excellent app!

Trevor

You are confusing 2 different formats. GENERALFUNCTION0 is the old format and should not be used. If you read http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html, there is no mention of the old formats. That page explains the new format (and only the new format). If you are looking at another plugin for examples of how to do things, make sure you are looking at a plugin using the new format.

chance_boon

That's what I was wondering.  Like I said, still pouring over the tutorials and the other plugins...I do see a lot of the old format, so I just wanted to make certain that I was working from the correct angle on these.  Thanks!