News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Thunderstone?

Started by Calder84, January 04, 2012, 10:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calder84

I was wondering if anyone has started working on this or thought of working on it yet? I love the game and think it would be a great addition to Lackey. I might try to make it myself, hence the questions on progress of others.

Azlinea

I have been tinkering with a Dominion plugin for semi-personal use and then thought about branching it out to more of the deck builders. I can't seem to find them any where else so. Other than Thunderstone do you like/have an interest in any other deckbuilders? Maybe we can split the work load.

Calder84

I have played Dominion, Ascension, Resident Evil DBG, and Thunderstone. Thunderstone is definitely my favorite, but I will play any of them. I might be willing to tinker with another. I will be starting my next semester in a week, and work on it might be slow going, but Ill give it a run.

Azlinea

I can take Dominion and whichever one out of RE and Ascension you like less. I haven't had the fortune to play any others besides Dominion and Thunderstone. I'm probably a third of the way through Dominion cards but I'm with you on classes starting soon.

I have design issues with Thunderstone, and a bit of "wtf this isn't Dominion", but it succeeds at its goal so. Would be nice to have someone else to play with too.