News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Warlord plugin

Started by LaUgHiNgStOcK, January 10, 2012, 08:53:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Hey everybody,

So I used to play Warlordccg all the time, otherwise known as Warlord: Saga of the Storm.  When some friends of mine and I found out that lackey had it, we wanted to play it on Lackey.  The current problem being, that the warlord plugin in Lackey is massively out of date, and the only auto-updateing websites that lackey uses seem to be out of service.  I'm wondering if anybody knows a way to update the plugin manualy, or to just put in specific cards into the game.  any help would be appreciated, as several of the missing cards would make my decks ridiculous.

thank you for any help

Trevor

I don't think anyone is maintaining that plugin. If you want to maintain it, let me know.

LaUgHiNgStOcK

Ya, i'd be down to maintain it, since i really enjoy that game. Problem is I have no idea what i'd be doing.  I mean, i found a website that has all of the cards/images of every warlord card that I used to fill in the missing pictures on my own lackey.  That site could be used to create a list to update the plugin from.

What I'm basically saying, is if you teach me what to do I'll keep it up to date.

Trevor

Quote from: LaUgHiNgStOcK on January 11, 2012, 06:08:08 PM
Ya, i'd be down to maintain it, since i really enjoy that game. Problem is I have no idea what i'd be doing.  I mean, i found a website that has all of the cards/images of every warlord card that I used to fill in the missing pictures on my own lackey.  That site could be used to create a list to update the plugin from.

What I'm basically saying, is if you teach me what to do I'll keep it up to date.
Assuming the existing plugin is functional, all you need to do to maintain a plugin is to get the new card images and fill in the spreadsheet with the new card data. Is that old plugin hosted on my site or somewhere else?

Talk to me on AIM or Facebook if you want more info.

LaUgHiNgStOcK

well, i looked at the plugin sheet, and the website used ISN'T lackey.  It's an old warlordccg website that was used by the previous company who owned the game.  That's why I believe it isn't updating, because that website doesn't exist anymore.

I would add you on Facebook, but I don't know your last name.  And if your last name is Lackey.... then i'm probably not finding you any time soon.  Add me, my name is Justin Talarizadeh

Dekkon

I would like to take over the updating of the warlords plugin.