News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Wings for everybody

Started by yudencow, January 12, 2012, 07:15:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

a world where all people have angelic wings (read description) yes/no?

yes
0 (0%)
no
2 (66.7%)
doesn't matter
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

yudencow

i had this idea, what if everybody could fly, so i decided trying to make a cards game out of it.

the universe will have a complete different architecture, vehicles etc. they can fly to a certain altitude (until there's enough oxygen) without any peripherals.

the narrative behind it is that this is an experimental easrth to see how will it be if some changes will be applied (i have more surprises).

the mechanics are simple. while you are in-flight you take and do 1 more damage whle on the ground you take and do 1 less damage. also in order to activate finishers (think solar beam) you need to be airbourne from the turn before, so it gives an openning for the opponent to block.

sidenote: will people that cosplay will have a problem making costumes with wings?

MegaMan

umm, i'd prefer not to have wings and fly, im happy on the ground lol

Monox D. I-Fly

I suggest that there will be various wings in your game, with different effect for each. So, instead of everyone getting avian angel wings, there will be some who wears bat wings, some who wears insect wings, some who have jet wings, or some who just glide like a flying squirrel. Maybe some who only need to levitate, too.