News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

LackeyCCG is Pretty Slow

Started by hendersondayton, January 18, 2012, 06:24:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hendersondayton

There is a pretty severe delay between mouse clicks and actions. I talked to Trevor regarding this issue and his suggestion was GC or OpenGL Drivers. Both are at the most recent builds so I am at a loss.

I am running Windows 7 x64 with an Intel HD Graphics card (Dell Precision M6600).

Any other thoughts on this?

r0cknes

Make sure you have windows update turned off. It is a memory hog and can really slow things down on you. lackey takes a decent amount of memory as well. so combining the two could be deadly.

Trevor

People have brought up issues of slowness, and if I recall correctly, the reason is almost always issues with drivers. Everyone always seems to think they have the latest drivers, until they don't.

Maybe other people will be able to help you figure out what the issue could be.

hendersondayton

I have updated all of my drivers. I have also made sure to end all the process that I am able to (including other resource hogging ones). I am still experiencing a lag between mouse click and actions....

I am not sure if there is an issue with Windows 7 (x64) or not. I attached a copy of my DXDIAG Information to help analyze the issue.

What are the chances that it is a Direct X problem? I am running DX 11.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

MegaMan

ive used lackey on over i'd say a good 20 or so completely different computer ranging from "brand spanking new" to "pretty old"
there is always a short lag between mouse clicks and response

ive never seen lackey run without this lag on any computer EVER
i dont know what causes this problem but its always the same no matter what computer im using

Trevor

Try changing the appearance preferences where it says the performance related preferences.

hendersondayton

This did help a bit. Faster than it was. Deck Editor is still slow but that is to be expected with a large number of files and images.

Trevor

Was any past version of Lackey working well on that computer? Have you tried using lackey on a different computer?