I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 01-28-12. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, January 28, 2012, 10:51:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

http://www.lackeyccg.com/changelog.html

The main thing I fixed in this was an issue that caused the previous version to not launch on windows and linux. That should now be fixed. Let me know if anyone still is not able to launch Lackey.

Linux users may need to do an additional step. I' not sure if it's required and I welcome feedback either way. Linux users, if Lackey still does not launch, you can try 2 different things.
1. In Terminal, navigate to the lackey exe and launch it by typing "wine LackeyCCG.exe".
2. In Terminal type "winetricks vcrun2008" and it will run an installer. Once the installer is done, Lackey should run.

smokejumper

avatar images are missing as well as the card image in the left hand corner. card images still appear on the board

Trevor

Quote from: smokejumper on January 28, 2012, 03:27:48 PM
avatar images are missing as well as the card image in the left hand corner. card images still appear on the board
Can you be more specific? Can you post a screenshot? Are you using the mac version or the windows version? Are the image files missing, or are they just not being loaded?

ani-mayhem

When exporting a deck as a txt file the label for the first zone is missing. In the case of Ani-Mayhem, it is the Characters.

XoVeR

For some reason right now it will not let me connect to the server saying my Lackey client is out of date, but when I update it and restart the program it still says my client is out of date

Trevor

Quote from: XoVeR on January 29, 2012, 04:09:21 AM
For some reason right now it will not let me connect to the server saying my Lackey client is out of date, but when I update it and restart the program it still says my client is out of date
What date is yours? How are you trying to update? What operating system are you using?

Also, it is possible the server was down when you attempted to connect.

Saethori

This seems extremely minor compared to other issues, but I've noticed that the latest version (for Windows at least) is lacking its file icon.

That's all I really wanted to bring up. o.o

Trevor

Quote from: Saethori on January 29, 2012, 12:46:46 PM
This seems extremely minor compared to other issues, but I've noticed that the latest version (for Windows at least) is lacking its file icon.

That's all I really wanted to bring up. o.o
I misplaced the files that generates it.

Trevor

I just fixed the bug that would happen when people pressed an unbound key. It will be in the next version I post.

Nava

The preference for "Speak card names" is not persistent; every time I start Lackey it will be turned on no matter how often I switch it off before a shutdown...

Nava

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on January 30, 2012, 01:57:44 AM
The preference for "Speak card names" is not persistent; every time I start Lackey it will be turned on no matter how often I switch it off before a shutdown...

Nava
Just fixed that.

Trevor

billylee174

Quote from: Trevor on January 28, 2012, 10:51:59 AM
http://www.lackeyccg.com/changelog.html

The main thing I fixed in this was an issue that caused the previous version to not launch on windows and linux. That should now be fixed. Let me know if anyone still is not able to launch Lackey.

Linux users may need to do an additional step. I' not sure if it's required and I welcome feedback either way. Linux users, if Lackey still does not launch, you can try 2 different things.
1. In Terminal, navigate to the lackey exe and launch it by typing "wine LackeyCCG.exe".
2. In Terminal type "winetricks vcrun2008" and it will run an installer. Once the installer is done, Lackey should run.

I just wanted to report that I installed everything again in 2 computers and in both I had to run "winetricks vcrun2008" in order for Lackey to work in Linux.