News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

drawing from two different decks

Started by MegaMan, February 02, 2012, 10:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MegaMan

this may be a question only trevor can answer but we'll see

i made the mega man power battle ccg and in the game players play with 2 different decks, which they can choose to draw from either one during the beginning of his or her turn

i was wondering if there is a way to set the draw command to draw from a certain zone as i have the two deck zones set to "Factory" and" "Factory2"

i see the command is <kind>DRAWCARD</kind>
im not sure if there is a way to set two different buttons to draw from a certain zone and not the default deck zone

i made a second draw button but it still draws from the main deck zone, ive tried altering the command different ways, but nothing seems to change where it draws from, if this is possible please let me know how its done, thank you

Saethori

The DRAWCARD function is merely a shortcut for a specific TRANSFERCARD function. So you can use a second TRANSFERCARD function to imitate drawing from a different deck.

<label>Draw from Second Deck</label><kind>TRANSFERCARD</kind>
<sourceowner>performer</sourceowner><sourcegamezone>Deck2</sourcegamezone><sourceposition>top</sourceposition>
<destinationowner>performer</destinationowner><destinationgamezone>Hand</destinationgamezone><destinationposition>top</destinationposition>

MegaMan

yes okay i got it now, thanks a lot!

Picks-at-Flies

Note that if it gets a button, the players can use the appropriate F key as a shortcut.