I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 02-03-12. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, February 03, 2012, 03:54:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

http://www.lackeyccg.com/changelog.html

Card Funcions can now be called as log commands. E.g., "/cardfunction1" (or "/cf1") will invoke the first card function on selected cards. You can string them together with semicolons, like other commands.
Shared Zone functions have been improved, with additional "Reveal to" and "Reveal top X" sorts of functions.
Fixed a bug that would cause unbound keys and buttons to execute all unbound functions.
Fixed a bug that prevented card sound preferences from being saved.

Posting more info later....

StAislez

Hey trevor!! Is there anyway to be able to FLIP magic cards end for end?  I had used a plugin b4 called Monopoly and they had a flip button but i cant seem to find one for magic.. And also, it seems like whenever i click on the button next to "Open Recent:", (to which i believe is a button to expand a list for priorly opened decks,) and click on the top most deck, it constantly switches over to the server tab. After looking at it more closely, it appears that clicking on an item in the list actually clicks thru the list itself to which directly behind it is the server tab..

Trevor

Quote from: StAislez on February 03, 2012, 04:33:24 PM
Hey trevor!! Is there anyway to be able to FLIP magic cards end for end?  I had used a plugin b4 called Monopoly and they had a flip button but i cant seem to find one for magic.. And also, it seems like whenever i click on the button next to "Open Recent:", (to which i believe is a button to expand a list for priorly opened decks,) and click on the top most deck, it constantly switches over to the server tab. After looking at it more closely, it appears that clicking on an item in the list actually clicks thru the list itself to which directly behind it is the server tab..
If you are talking about rotating 180 degrees, the plugin maker defines that sort of thing.

I will fix the click bug.

Nava

The sound preferences can now be saved but the "Speak Card Names" option is still switched on when Lackey starts even if switched off before... (Lackey Mac, 02-03-2012)

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on February 05, 2012, 04:10:30 PM
The sound preferences can now be saved but the "Speak Card Names" option is still switched on when Lackey starts even if switched off before... (Lackey Mac, 02-03-2012)
Ok, fixed now.

Trevor

Jynks

This appears to be a bug, but I am unable to replicate it at will. Though it happens now and then. Basically when you draw a card through a keyboard shortcut or through dragging it out of the deck zones, it is placed on the table with a token on it. I even had it happen once dragging a token out of the side bar. Through using the -1 token command that the plugin used i could get it to go away.

This happened in a 3 player game a bunch of times but when I loaded the app up solo, I couldn't get it to do it again.

Trevor

Quote from: Tragic on February 12, 2012, 08:34:54 PM
This appears to be a bug, but I am unable to replicate it at will. Though it happens now and then. Basically when you draw a card through a keyboard shortcut or through dragging it out of the deck zones, it is placed on the table with a token on it. I even had it happen once dragging a token out of the side bar. Through using the -1 token command that the plugin used i could get it to go away.

This happened in a 3 player game a bunch of times but when I loaded the app up solo, I couldn't get it to do it again.
I think this is caused by 1 of 2 things.

You could accidentally have right-clicked a +1 counter button below the table. That puts you in "add counter" mode where what ever card you then left click increments a counter on that card. Escape key or right clicking the button again or activating another function mode will get you out of that mode.

or

You could have accidentally been running the +1 counter keyboard shortcut. I noticed you were using +1 counter with the same binding as Save Game. So when you would saved a game with a keyboard shortcut, if you had a card selected, it would increment the counter. You may not notice this all the time because card functions, like add counter, do nothing when no cards are selected.
I have since made binding 2 functions to the same shortcuts to be impossible (for this exact reason) but if you had made bindings with previous versions, I believe it will allow you to execute multiple functions with a single binding. I allowed that because some people might want to do that, but I only allow them to do that by editing the preference file.

Also, please post bugs in the thread for the latest version of lackey when reporting bugs.
The latest thread is stickied in this forum. http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1467.0