News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Tabletpop RPG forum

Started by yudencow, February 13, 2012, 08:21:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yudencow

Can you make lackey support table top RPG's like D&D, Exalted and World of Darkness.

Adventurers only need to see their character sheet, and their miniature figure on the board. The board is optional but it very helps to grasp a fill.

Game masters need to see the player's stats along with having a tool to see all the table and data he may need, and of course the board.

May you please make a new forum for it because I have some ideas and I don't know where to put them.

Trevor

I am trying to make Lackey support all of these sorts of games. If you need a function that is missing, let me know.

If you can't play a particular game because a feature isn't implemented to do so, this is most likely because no one has told me about the missing feature.

There is a forum for this topic, and I call it the Tabletop Games Forum
http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?board=9.0

The best thing you can do is to IM me on AIM, Facebook, or Skype and talk to be about what is currently possible and what you need to be added.

yudencow

I thought tabletop (or tablet-pop) only includes board games.

It would be cool if there thoses forum RPG games, where peoepl that want to create small session of 3-6 players can do. Can you add that?

Trevor

Quote from: yudencow on February 13, 2012, 08:48:39 AM
I thought tabletop (or tablet-pop) only includes board games.

It would be cool if there thoses forum RPG games, where peoepl that want to create small session of 3-6 players can do. Can you add that?
If people want to make a thread in the Tabletop games section, I think that would work. If people started doing that enough I would make its own separate forum.