News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Tomb Raider CCG Plugin?

Started by Hathomirr, February 13, 2012, 08:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hathomirr

I really want to try out the Tomb Raider CCG on this program. From what I've seen so far though searching around, the site that had the plugin is now down. I managed to find the files to create a plugin for it elsewhere, but I haven't had much luck getting it to work correctly (the cards don't seem to show up in the program. And yes, I was following the tutorial). Does anyone have a plugin for this game compiled correctly, or know where to find one? Any help getting this CCG to work on here would be appreciated.

Trevor

If you can't figure something out after reading the tutorial, let me know and I can help.

Hathomirr

Well, it looks like I was able to resolve the issue of the cards not showing up (though the images for some of the cards are larger than others). It looks like I'm missing the 'updatelist.txt' file for the game. Would you know where I could find that?

Trevor

Quote from: Hathomirr on February 14, 2012, 12:34:59 AM
Well, it looks like I was able to resolve the issue of the cards not showing up (though the images for some of the cards are larger than others). It looks like I'm missing the 'updatelist.txt' file for the game. Would you know where I could find that?
You might need to batch resize the cards so they are the same size.

You don't need an updatelist.txt to play. It is only for downloading and installing a plugin. Any old updatelist.txt would be pretty useless since it would link to broken links.