News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Problem with plugin

Started by shadowkng, February 23, 2012, 10:07:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowkng

Hi i'm started to make an Saint Seiya card game, i follow the instructions of the tutorial but i cant make it works, can anyone help me, i use the Magic Set Editor to make the card because i dont known anithing about design or programing. I put the plugin file into a rar for help.

you can download from: http://www.gigasize.com/get/d1hgl52kwsc

giox90

it's cool idea!! plz someone who can help!?

Saethori

If you cannot make a plugin strictly through following the tutorial, an alternative course is making a copy of an existing plugin, look through its data files to get an idea of how the file works, and alter the data that way, effectively using the other plugin as a 'blueprint'.

I would have looked at the plugin you posted to give a better idea of where your problems lie, but that is a very poor excuse of a file-sharing site. >_>

Arwym

What exactly isn't working? What have you tried to fix it? That's the first step to start solving the problem. ;)

Trevor

Plugins are designed to fail gracefully when plugin makers make a mistake. With almost every setting, if you make a mistake Lackey will assume default values (which it tries to pick in a smart way). That being the case, you can usually add new components to plugins piece by piece, checking and making sure things still work. When things stop working, take a close look at your recent changes.

And if you want people to help point out the error, you need to be very specific about what the error actually is.

shadowkng

well i dont know who dont work because i cannot acces to the deck editor. Sorry my english is so bad.