News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Dungeon Dice Monsters

Started by Nuts4Wolves91, February 25, 2012, 12:34:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nuts4Wolves91

Is it possible to make a dungeon dice monsters plugin? I don't know if it is or even how it would be done.

Trevor

Quote from: Nuts4Wolves91 on February 25, 2012, 12:34:41 PM
Is it possible to make a dungeon dice monsters plugin? I don't know if it is or even how it would be done.
What is that game and what would be needed?

Nuts4Wolves91

It is like a board game version of yu-gi-oh. It has cards too but it also has game pieces. Here are some examples:

Here is a website for more details:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/nicholas.povey1/Yu_Gi_Oh/d_rules.htm

Nuts4Wolves91

I have figured out how to make it work, I will upload it as soon as it is done. There are a few problems, those being that the dungeon pathway pieces do not perfectly line up with the spaces on the board, but they line up well enough for gameplay. Also, it is impossible to find enough quality card images so I have had to make new ones using the stats of the real cards but a different format.
Here are two images to illustrate the difference between the actual game cards, and the ones I am using.
The one on the left is the one I am using.

Trevor

You can turn grids on and make the grid exactly the size you want. Check out chess or stratego for an example.

Nuts4Wolves91

I don't understand how to do that, also, is there a way to specify which images show up in the tokens tab? I finally got stuff to show there but it shows EVERYTHING, cards and tokens alike.

Trevor

Quote from: Nuts4Wolves91 on February 27, 2012, 03:13:25 PM
I don't understand how to do that, also, is there a way to specify which images show up in the tokens tab? I finally got stuff to show there but it shows EVERYTHING, cards and tokens alike.
Only rows with "Token" in the "Type" column should appear there.

Talk to me in some sort of IM client and I can explain the tiles.

Nuts4Wolves91

Alright, I sent you my yahoo IM address, I'll be signed in all day today. In the meantime, here's a little screenshot of the plugin. Like I said, the pathway pieces don't line up with the board the way they are supposed to. Also, is there a way to repeatedly turn the tokens to the right or left so that the pathway pieces can be placed at different angles?

Marioman2434

I hate to be a bother, and sorry for posting on an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone was still working on this; I would love to get a shot at playing it and wanted to know if there is any news about it. Again, sorry for posting on an old thread, I'm just curious.

dunia01

[Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.]

Sorry about this, but I think it's more safe to use this topic already.

Anyone was still working on this plugin? Anyone can make this dream come true?
If doesn't have anyone to do so, can anyone teach me how make something like this?
Even guide me to the right direction (topics or sites with guides) is enough.  :-\

Industrial Illusions

Quote from: dunia01 on May 17, 2015, 04:03:11 AM

If doesn't have anyone to do so, can anyone teach me how make something like this?
Even guide me to the right direction (topics or sites with guides) is enough.  :-\

Under suggestion of the mods above, I'd like to try reviving this topic for a few more posts before I go and create my own.

Just to keep your hope alive dunia01, I am planning on completely revamping this project myself as part of a series of Yugioh plugins for LackeyCCG. You can currently play Dungeon Dice Monsters online quite efficiently on a $10 game called Tabletop Simulator, but for the sake of incorporating the game to LackeyCCG, I'll try to have this plugin created and finished within the year. :)

Nuts4Wolves91

Quote from: Industrial Illusions on September 29, 2016, 07:23:44 AM
Quote from: dunia01 on May 17, 2015, 04:03:11 AM

Under suggestion of the mods above, I'd like to try reviving this topic for a few more posts before I go and create my own.

Just to keep your hope alive dunia01, I am planning on completely revamping this project myself as part of a series of Yugioh plugins for LackeyCCG. You can currently play Dungeon Dice Monsters online quite efficiently on a $10 game called Tabletop Simulator, but for the sake of incorporating the game to LackeyCCG, I'll try to have this plugin created and finished within the year. :)

Sadly I gave up on this, but I would love it if someone could make it happen.