Naruto CCG Update (Avenger's Wrath, Packs 01-09 Updated)

Started by takeshertime, March 07, 2012, 12:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: T.H.T. on June 19, 2012, 04:54:14 PM
Avatar7 and Kirax7 - which images aren't downloading specifically? I double checked before I uploaded set 24 for missing images and thought I had that issue resolved, unless my bandwidth is all used up... will have to check that.

As far as set 25 goes, I'm for sure going to upload that plugin in the next couple days. I was on an extended vacation and thus wasn't near any sort of computer for a couple of weeks until now :)

- THT

The promos I mentioned in one of my previous posts, and also the Rebirth Tin promos, or the most recent Target promos, the plugin doesn't add them as cards at all during update, so I still don't have them.

Ajezla

Also mentioning that several card images are missing. Many, many are missing from sets 11, 12, and 13, mostly character cards. Most of the mid-range sets don't have an image for Naruto or Sasuke. Also most of the double character cards like Naruto and Sakura are missing images as well. The vast majority still have images, but a lot of the popular ninjas are missing several images for their card for different sets. If it was just some silly ninja that shows up once in the entire series it would be one thing, but missing several versions of Naruto and Sasuke makes the plugin feel incomplete. Also, none of the decks show up, the card packs for the pools do, but the only deck stuff that loads are 2 of Gaara's sideboards.

takeshertime

Thanks everyone [zXKazeXz, avatar7, kirax7, Ajezla] for the feedback! I really appreciate it. It's easy to overlook 200 card images in a pile of 3000-4000 files.
EDIT: Looks like I just uploaded the images to the wrong folder, oops! Try getting to the missing cards in sets 10-15 now. Should work ;)

Avatar7 - I have no clue why the new promos I added aren't working for you :o. Maybe try going into the LackeyCCG folder, then to "plugins", then deleting the "Naruto" folder. Then re-download the plugin via the updatelist.txt and see if that works. You're saying that not even the text for the cards show up in your deck editor in Lackey? Hmm...

zXKazeXz - Thanks! It's nice to hear that people are using it, I just hope that I can start updating it more frequently/promptly. If there's anything you think the plugin needs, lemme know. Also, I have no idea what you could help me with. I have a weird, non-linear manner of making the plugin that has adapted over the last couple of years. I always need people telling me about missing images, incorrect text, and faulty downloads though! I'll let you know if anything comes up ;D

kirax7 - Kankuro <<Tactician>> is available in sets 12 and the Fierce Ambitions Tin. Kankuro & Black Ant is available with set 14, Shino Aburame & Kiba Inuzuka is in set 13, and Kabuto <<Database>> is 14 and 15. Didn't realize these were supposed to be listed in Tournament Pack 1, can anyone else confirm this? The spoiler I just looked up didn't list them as such.

Ajezla - The decks had been messed up for a couple of versions of Lackey so I re-did them. I thought I uploaded them after making them fresh with an updated version of Lackey, but maybe I didn't upload the correct version of the files. I generally use my "original" files when viewing the plugin on my home computer, which might explain why mine are working but the downloaded ones you have are not. I'll look into it, and worst cast scenario I'll re-add the cards to the decks, save them, and upload them again. No biggie.

Again, always glad to hear from you guys.
~T.H.T.

takeshertime

Latest plugin version: 07-14-12 7:30PM Eastern Standard Time

*MEDIUM VERSION OF PLUGIN, including images/booster packs/promo cards, up to set 25 (including sets 10-15 missing images). Also two set 25 theme decks.*
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65985519/med/updatelist.txt

*HIGH VERSION OF PLUGIN, including images/booster packs/promo cards, up to set 25 (including sets 10-15 missing images). Also two set 25 theme decks.*
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/65985519/high/updatelist.txt

I've submitted the info for the plugin to be accessible via the plugin finder in Lackey, so look for that in a few days. Otherwise, I'm done here for a while! Let me know if there are any issues.

~T.H.T.

Nikari

takeshertime

Nikari -

Don't worry, I didn't forget about you guys.

I typically have to wait until either all the full sized card images are available (in which case I have to write out the text myself) OR the spoilers are available before all of the full sized images and I use those so that when the images are available I can just plug them in. I now have all the images and am working on typing them out, but I'm currently on a deadline for my thesis and it's taking longer than expected.

I can probably have the plugin up by this weekend, latest by next Tuesday.

Thanks for your interest!

~Takeshertime

takeshertime

Latest plugin version: 10-09-12 6:22PM Eastern Standard Time.
- Update includes Set 26 and some missing card effect texts. I also updated the plugin set numbers to include a "0" before single digit sets (i.e. "01" or "07") to ensure a better order within the Deck Editor.

Plugin is now available via the LackeyCCG Plugin Finder. For manual links, please see http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1529.0

~Takeshertime

r0cknes

I figured out you booster pack problem. Boosters 10-26 worked perfectly fine, but 1-9 did not. The reason was because sets 1-9 are actually sets 01-09, and in your pack definitions you have them as set 1-9. I attached the fix for you.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

takeshertime

r0cknes,
I knew there was going to be some sort of random issue when I changed the set numbers to include zeros. Thanks for pointing it out!

Works for me now, try updating through updatelist/plugin finder.

~T.H.T.

Thanks for set 26 update, seems to be working fine! Also nice to see that the plugin is back to the regular way of updating instead of via URL.

Ryu12190

i love how i never see a single player on the server playing Naruto

Hello again,

When can we expect set 27 and the starters to be added to the plugin?

So any news on the updates? Have you given up on updating the plugin?  :(

takeshertime

Not at all! I just don't consistently have access to the internet right now (same story, new plugin), but I'll be finished with the first draft of my thesis soon and can use my new-found spare time on Naruto CCG updates and use the internet from the library.

Plus, before you know it, WHAM! I'll get scans from #28 Ultimate Ninja Storm 3, and we'll be updated and all set (ha, get it? set? -_-).

- Takeshertime