I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 03-08-12. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, March 08, 2012, 05:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nava

Windows XP and Windows 7 version does not include a hh:mm:ss in the name of a screenshot.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

sifur

First off, I love all the changes, it looks and feels a lot better. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I can not scroll through my library or sideboard (for magic the gathering high res plugin). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Lacky.

Trevor

Quote from: sifur on March 24, 2012, 04:39:28 PM
First off, I love all the changes, it looks and feels a lot better. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut, I can not scroll through my library or sideboard (for magic the gathering high res plugin). I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Lacky.
I have fixed this bug since I last posted a new version. I will post a new version very soon.

dada

Ubuntu Linux, some ancient LTS version with an up to date wine, installed from winehq repo, wine version 1.3.8.

Lackey Build date 03-08-12

my keyboard layout in linux is Italian, Lackey starts with US layout, might be a wine related issue since this behaviour changes schizophrenically with software under wine (notepad reads the linux default, some game do, some doesn't), maybe something can be done at lackeycode?
is there a way to overrite default keyboard layout in lackey? does it depend on some dll?

Trevor

Quote from: dada on March 29, 2012, 01:47:35 PM
Ubuntu Linux, some ancient LTS version with an up to date wine, installed from winehq repo, wine version 1.3.8.

Lackey Build date 03-08-12

my keyboard layout in linux is Italian, Lackey starts with US layout, might be a wine related issue since this behaviour changes schizophrenically with software under wine (notepad reads the linux default, some game do, some doesn't), maybe something can be done at lackeycode?
is there a way to overrite default keyboard layout in lackey? does it depend on some dll?
The non-qwerty keyboard thing is a known issue and it's actually not a problem in my code but a library I am using. I have plans to fix it but for now, try to make do.

Trevor

Quote from: Nava on March 20, 2012, 04:22:22 AM
Windows XP and Windows 7 version does not include a hh:mm:ss in the name of a screenshot.
Fixed.

Trevor

mgriffith

I have noticed a bug. On the magic plugin at least, you can't simply shuffle your deck. You have to reveal the deck to someone and shuffle, or do something to your deck, then select shuffle.

Trevor

Quote from: mgriffith on March 30, 2012, 09:46:00 PM
I have noticed a bug. On the magic plugin at least, you can't simply shuffle your deck. You have to reveal the deck to someone and shuffle, or do something to your deck, then select shuffle.
Please only post bug reports in the latest thread which is http://www.lackeyccg.com/forum/index.php?topic=1566.0

What you are referring to is not a bug. You aren't allowed to shuffle a zone that has already been shuffled. This is to prevent people from spamming the shuffle button (which does not make the deck more random). You can once again shuffle a zone when you make a change to it, like change its visibility or add a card to it, for example. If you think a deck is not random, yet you are prevented from shuffling it, be as specific as possible about the situation and file a bug report.

By the way, the definition of random I am using is "having no discernible order to any player".