LackeyCCG Forum > General Discussion Forum

Would you buy a version of LackeyCCG on your iPad?

(1/22) > >>

Trevor:
Assuming it was reasonably priced, would you buy a version of LackeyCCG that ran on your iPad?

This question only applies if you have an iPad

r0cknes:
I do not have an Ipad because they are way over priced but this is a great idea. I have been wishing for at least some sort of lackey app for the ipod. I understand that it would be very difficult to include the interface on such a small screen, but I would love even just the deck builder function of lackey.

I think it would be difficult for you to keep away from lawsuits though. You would have to keep up with every plugin you allow on the app to make sure that there are no copyright issues.

Just my two cents on the topic.

djbluechef:
I would LOVE to see a lackey Based Deck building app on all platforms....droid/iphone... similar plugin fetching and filtering. not sure how easy it would be to navigate but i would love to be able to search for cards or thumb through them on the can for deck building ideas...

Nava:

--- Quote from: Trevor on March 08, 2012, 09:10:07 PM ---Assuming it was reasonably priced, would you buy a version of LackeyCCG that ran on your iPad?

This question only applies if you have an iPad

--- End quote ---

I would  8)

Cyrus:
I'd be much more inclined to buy an iPad, though I probably still wouldn't, if there was a lackey app for it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version