News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Help with Macros

Started by Anomica, March 28, 2012, 07:32:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anomica

I play Magic: The Gathering plug in and frequently I mulligan. I was just wondering if anyone new how to set up a macro so it's less tedious than clicking:

Hand-->Move all to-->Library-->Shuffle Library--->draw6(5,4, etc)

Now I have the macro for shuffling library, /shuffle 2, "2" being the game zone.

However, I can not figure out a command to move my hand to my library. I've tried "/move", "/moveallto","/move1allto 2" but I'm nothing close to computer capable.

The other issue is if you have to mull again btu that can be solved by making two of these macros with /draw 6 and /5.

So I guess my real question is, is there a macro for moving hand to library?

I just realized loading a new deck will get rid of my hand. Must find macro for loading a specific deck!

Anomica

Is there a macro for loading a deck?

I see macros for sharing decks with other players. And I see key bindings for main menu functions

But the only macro i can find for functions is either "general" or for a selected card =/

Is there a way to macro the key bindings? I have mull down to two clicks:

CMD+r ------------->CMD+6, 5, or 4
(Load Recent Deck)>Draw 6, 5, or 4 cards

I suppose that's four clicks but still. Anyway I can macro that into one click?

Anomica

I was able to find this for milling. I'll try to change it so it moves the cards in my hand to library instead.

Trevor

The simplest thing is to load the deck again and draw X cards (and there are about 10 different ways to draw cards).

There are ways to make macros, but really you don't need them. You might save yourselves a few seconds, but it takes up space, especially if you want multiple macros for drawing a different number of new cards.
So I suggest just reload the deck (which can be done many ways) and draw X cards.

Anomica

Yeah, that's basically what it's come down too. I tried your <TRANSFERCARD> command in the coding but I can't make it more than one and I don't know code at all anyway XD