Doomtrooper and all the other plugins not being played

Started by dada, March 29, 2012, 01:52:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dada

i noticed basically theres only magic being played on lackeyserver, but there are tons of plugins, how does that went exactly? if i learn a game rule is then someone willing to play it? does anyone has an interest in one of the many games not being played and willing to get in touch over the board and organize learning and playing groups?

I for one would be interested in the Dune and Ctullhu plugins

er1c

Quote from: dada on March 29, 2012, 01:52:15 PM
i noticed basically theres only magic being played on lackeyserver, but there are tons of plugins, how does that went exactly? if i learn a game rule is then someone willing to play it? does anyone has an interest in one of the many games not being played and willing to get in touch over the board and organize learning and playing groups?

I for one would be interested in the Dune and Ctullhu plugins

I would be interested in playing some other games and organizing play groups.

Trevor

There are a number of games people play on the server, but I don't believe doom trooper is one of them. That is easy enough to fix if you can find a group somewhere on the web of doom trooper players and tell them about Lackey.

Or see if people are interested in learning the game if you are willing to teach them. Even with very few doom troopers on the server, I'd imagine it's a lot easier to find doom trooper games on the server than it is in the average card shop. That is to say, its also hard to find real life doom trooper games.