I just posted a new version of Lackey, build date 03-30-12. Post bugs here.

Started by Trevor, March 30, 2012, 11:04:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trevor

http://lackeyccg.com/changelog.html

Fixed a bug that would prevent scrolling of cards in game zone.
Fixed a bug that would make tooltips unable to be turned off.
Fixed a bug that would cause dates of some windows files (like saved screenshots) be labeled with an incorrect timestamp.
Fixed a bug that would prevent some people from hosting normal games on the server.
Fixed a bug that would cause a plugin's version check to give an erroneous message that there was an update.
I changed the way player chat appears in the game log to more emphasize actual chat versus log messages. A player's name is highlighted in their chosen player color.

And some other fixes too.

BorisS

Not sure if this is a 3-30 specific bug but my 3-08 is unable to update. I reinstalled and used update but it keeps telling me it's fully updated but cannot connect to server.

Trevor

Quote from: BorisS on March 30, 2012, 02:48:02 PM
Not sure if this is a 3-30 specific bug but my 3-08 is unable to update. I reinstalled and used update but it keeps telling me it's fully updated but cannot connect to server.
This usually happens because you aren't downloading the right files, but are instead downloading from internet cache.  You can clear your internet cache and try again. (Sometimes a restart is needed.)

Also, there are 2 ways to update. If the Updater.exe does't work, download from the downloads section. If the downloads section doesn't work, try using the Updater.exe. The files online are the right ones, as proven by many other people being able to download them.

B-Dogg

The /exchangeclockwise and /exchangecounterclockwise functions no longer work. It still shows up in the log, but the cards aren't actually swapping zones.

Trevor

Quote from: Brandon N. on March 30, 2012, 09:28:41 PM
The /exchangeclockwise and /exchangecounterclockwise functions no longer work. It still shows up in the log, but the cards aren't actually swapping zones.
It works for me. Please give me a step by step specific sequence of events from launching lackey that results in you performing a /exchangeclockwise and it not working. Remember there are multiple ways to do everything, so please don't be ambiguous.

B-Dogg

I joined a group looking to draft, and we each loaded packs to our hands but when i entered /exchangeclockwise, the log said "Brandon N. has exchanged each player's hands clockwise", but we all still had the same pack in our hand.

Trevor

Quote from: Brandon N. on March 31, 2012, 06:13:27 PM
I joined a group looking to draft, and we each loaded packs to our hands but when i entered /exchangeclockwise, the log said "Brandon N. has exchanged each player's hands clockwise", but we all still had the same pack in our hand.
If this is repeatable, please tell me how to repeat it. If not, it might have just been user error of some sort, or an actual bug, but I can't really know unless you tell the exact circumstances when it occurred and if you can get it to occur again.

masterage

whenever making a checksum'd updatelist, "CardURLFiles:" becomes "CardImageURLs:", breaking automated image downloading under a proper updatelist is reuploaded.

It's minor, but easy to miss.

Trevor

Quote from: masterage on April 05, 2012, 10:57:15 PM
whenever making a checksum'd updatelist, "CardURLFiles:" becomes "CardImageURLs:", breaking automated image downloading under a proper updatelist is reuploaded.

It's minor, but easy to miss.
Ya, haven't bothered to fix it yet. Just copy/paste to fix it.

carapippino

"Fixed a bug that would cause a plugin's version check to give an erroneous message that there was an update"

i still get it

Trevor