News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

How to install your own Plugin?

Started by 3XXXDDD, April 10, 2012, 05:57:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3XXXDDD

I've created a small Plugin for my WIP: System. I believe I did everything right but Lackey doesn't seem to be able to access it.

It can see it in the "Browse Installed Plugins" but they choose button is grey out. Any idea what I should be doing here? Am I missing some file?

My current structure is

System/
Plugininfo.txt
/Sets
carddata.txt

Thanks for any and all help!

Trevor

3XXXDDD

Ah! Sweet, it's working now! Thank you :D

DanielKent

Hey, I am having some problems installing my plugin as well. My structure is the same as 3XXXDDD's with a cardback.jpg, but when I click "Choose" the name of my plugin appears for a sec and then vanishes. I am assuming there are many possible reasons for this, so I give extra thanks to anyone willing to at least try to help me. Also, a list of required items would be great for a barebones minimum. I have scoured the tutorials, and while they have been very helpful, I am still puzzled. Thank you very much.

Trevor

Quote from: DanielKent on April 22, 2012, 01:35:12 PM
Hey, I am having some problems installing my plugin as well. My structure is the same as 3XXXDDD's with a cardback.jpg, but when I click "Choose" the name of my plugin appears for a sec and then vanishes. I am assuming there are many possible reasons for this, so I give extra thanks to anyone willing to at least try to help me. Also, a list of required items would be great for a barebones minimum. I have scoured the tutorials, and while they have been very helpful, I am still puzzled. Thank you very much.
I believe all you need is a valid plugininfo.txt and a valid cardback.jpg and these must be in the right location. Refer to the tutorial about where they go and what the minimum requirements are.

If I recall correctly, all plugininfo.txt needs is:

<plugin></plugin>

DanielKent

Does one need to upload the files to a website in order for the plugin to be loadable? I have tried to ensure these conditions are present, and although they seem ok, something seems to be missing. Thank you for your response Trevor and any further advice would be great. Thanks again.

Trevor

Quote from: DanielKent on May 02, 2012, 07:12:45 PM
Does one need to upload the files to a website in order for the plugin to be loadable? I have tried to ensure these conditions are present, and although they seem ok, something seems to be missing. Thank you for your response Trevor and any further advice would be great. Thanks again.
You can have a plugin for manual download, but to a have it in the plugin finder you need to make an updatelist.txt.
http://lackeyccg.com/tutorialplugin.html#updatelist