News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic the Gathering Plugin Token Problem

Started by Baloden, April 13, 2012, 07:54:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baloden

None of the Tokens will download for me. I did the download all cards thing. The tokens would not download.

MIC132

I'd like to second this report. Just started using Lackey for magic (used it for yu-gi-oh mainly), and the tokens, apart from few first, refuse to download at all. Can someone maintaining the plugin look into it?

Gordon228

it would appear that something in the card data url text document for the tokens is bugged as i do not know where bort has the tokens i can't make a fix for it.

Bort

The problem is I need webspace to host the images. The old site seems to have crapped out.

Bort

I think it's fixed now. I also organized the tokens, gave them more desciptive names, and removed redundant tokens to make it easier to find the token you are looking for.

Ed-Zero

It's not fixed for me. I have the April 11th version of lackey and the most up to date version of magic and it's still giving me blank cards for the tokens. I hover over the card name and the downloading text appears at the top but nothing actually happens after that.

I've included a pic as an example.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]