News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Odd question...

Started by netfirecat, January 10, 2010, 04:15:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

netfirecat

I found a boardgame called Tsuro. It'd a 6x6 grid with 36 cards that fit the grid and 8 player markers. Anyone think Lackey can handle it?

TheBuck

I would LOVE for lackey to have some broad games. I fist have to be able to log in in order to play. dont know why i cant.

Tokimo

Of course it can. It's not what Lackey was built for, but it would work.

netfirecat

the problem i thought it might have are the markers. as you build a path, you move along it. I know the single deck isn't that hard for some to do, though

netfirecat

For those unfamiliar with it, here are two good pics: the peices and an example of the board. you start on a white notch that lines the outside of the board( ex: Bottom left) using the tiles to make a path. when your path ends, regardless why, you lose.

[attachment deleted by admin due to disk space availablility]

Tokimo

Oh... Yeah, that's a bit different than what I imagined. No, I don't think that would work for Lackey.

netfirecat

aardvark

Quote from: Tokimo on January 10, 2010, 07:12:23 PM
Oh... Yeah, that's a bit different than what I imagined. No, I don't think that would work for Lackey.
Whyzat? I'm still experimenting with Lackey's plugins so perhaps I'm just ignorant but I would think it could be possible.

Make the background a single color with a grid to help in placing the cards. (Or just copy the actual board *shrug*) Though I'm not sure how a community deck would be implemented... anyone? As for the markers, we could make really tiny cards? <_< Er, yah, tiny...

Ima shut-up now.  :o

Tokimo

The game uses square 'cards' and rotation. Lackey only uses 5:7 cards, so they wouldn't rotate correctly. The player markers are sub-card width positioned, and lackey doesn't support smaller sizes for certain pieces.

netfirecat

aardvark

Aaaaah fooey. It woulda been nice to be able to put that in; oh wells. Thanks for clearing that up, Tokimo.

chriscone

there is a program called vassal that will handle the recreation of some board games if your interested.