News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Avacyn Restored added to magic plugin...

Started by Bort, April 27, 2012, 01:35:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bort

MIC132

I haven't checked everything about avacyn yet, but I wanted to point out one thing.

Images for all flip-cards (kamigawa ones, Erayo and the like) aren't loading. I suspect this may be an naming issue, as tehy are usually named as "upper part/lower part", and in plugin they have only the unflipped side name.

I hope you can fix it. And thanks for fast response and fixing of tokens.

Bort

Quote from: MIC132 on April 29, 2012, 02:41:04 PM
I haven't checked everything about avacyn yet, but I wanted to point out one thing.

Images for all flip-cards (kamigawa ones, Erayo and the like) aren't loading. I suspect this may be an naming issue, as tehy are usually named as "upper part/lower part", and in plugin they have only the unflipped side name.

I hope you can fix it. And thanks for fast response and fixing of tokens.
Seems to be working for me. What version of the plugin are you using? There is only one image for those kamigawa block cards. They are not 2-faced like the innistrad cards.

MIC132

Version? The newest one I presume.. I even just updated to check. (I updated through lackey built-in updater)
It appears it has nothing to do with flip cards though.
I can confirm now that following cards don't download images for me:
Brothers Yamazaki
Bushi Tenderfoot
Erayo, Soratami Ascendant
Kitsune Mystic
Nezumi Graverobber
Nezumi Shortfang..

I stopped checking there. All of those apart from Brothers Yamazaki are flip cards..
Other Kamigawa cards work.
If it tells you something when I move my cursor over the card the green downloading text in upper right flashes for a split second then disappears.

Bort

MIC132

Perfect! It works now. Thanks for quick response and fix.
Now if there was any way to actually flip them in lackey.. Or am I missing something?

Trevor

Quote from: MIC132 on May 01, 2012, 02:34:07 PM
Now if there was any way to actually flip them in lackey.. Or am I missing something?
Just put a note on them saying flipped imo.

meuchikun

Quote from: MIC132 on May 01, 2012, 02:34:07 PM

You could rotate the images 180 on paint or something save it as the back of the flip card and do it like the doublefaced cards.