News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic Plugin token problem number 2

Started by Johnny Blaze, April 29, 2012, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnny Blaze

The Card Belfry Spirit calls for the creation of or playing of 2 1.1 black bat creature tokens. now i dont know if a bat was ever in the previous token list, But NOW the problem im having is i cant create the tokens using spawn card, when i try, it spawns nothing. so my question is, how do i  get the bat tokens in play..?

Johnny Blaze

Heres an image for the bat token

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

Johnny Blaze

So basically. if the tokens are gone we are screwed in building our decks. Either that or the spawn card function needs to be fixed

MIC132

Uh, the spawn card function isn't broken afaik. I mean, it spawns an blank card. And I think you don't need to fix anything, only the person responsible for the plugin needs to add the bat token to token list. And I don't think this is a big problem..

Johnny Blaze

On my Lackey the Spawn card doesnt spawn the blank white token card anymore, it doesnt do anything..

Trevor

Quote from: Johnny Blaze on May 01, 2012, 04:08:55 PM
On my Lackey the Spawn card doesnt spawn the blank white token card anymore, it doesnt do anything..
You should be able to spawn a blank card. There are many ways to do that, such as the /spawn log command.