News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Requests

Started by jorch72, May 22, 2012, 07:36:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jorch72

I searched the forum and couldn't find a concise place to request plugins and/or related data.
So here it is!!!
Please feel free to post your requests here.

I'll start with a few:
-Age of Empires (at least the manual)
-Robotech (I have the manual for this, so everything else)
-Resident Evil (saw on the forum someone was going to make it, I'll also post there also)
-CCG related, anyone have the game sdk for ccg workshop (gatling engine)? I almost got into the development team, but they closed down before I was able to join. I always wondered how the sdk was/worked.

These are the most urgent ones.

jorch72

Update:
I'll use this tread to update everyone of the progress I make.

I have the AOE CCG Manual!!!
I'm working with Gamer Jeff to make this plugin (And Rifts).
He's also provided an excel card list, that includes the non released set!

Also, I've made a program that can extract gatling engine (CCG Workshop) .cmp files!!!
These are xml files that have the whole definition for the game! It inlcudes all card text, default decks and code/script
Now to find those .cmp files!

Still missing:
-Age of Empires card scans
-Robotech (I have the manual for this, so everything else)
-Resident Evil
-The game sdk for ccg workshop (gatling engine)?

Pending plugins:
Saleem: Netrunner, Wheel of Time
Michael: Netrunner
Solstar: Whole torrent
Michael L: A Game of Thrones, Agone, Aliens vs Predator, Battle of the Stars, Battlestar Galactica Boardgame, Berserk,
              Cold War: CIA vs KGB, Dominion, GI Joe, Hybrid, Kingdom Hearts, Knights of the Zodiac, Netrunner, SoulKaiser
              The OCG, Spellfire, Timecraft CCG, Tomb Raider, War 3000, Warhammer 40K, Warhammer 40K - Horus Heresy,
              Warlord, Warriors of the Kingdoms, Wheel of Time CCG, WWE Raw

Served:
PDKoma: UFS
Solstar: UFS

TheBuck

Munchin is one on the plungins list but it doesn't download, same goes for Shadowfist.

Some that's not on the list I'd like to see:
Fluxx
Chez Geek
Last Night on Earth
Wits & Wagers
Elder Sign

gavran

I have been wanting a Fluxx plugin for quite some time now, but haven't had the time/energy to go through with it all by lonesome.

If you would (or can find someone who would) do the plugin setup, I could be inspired to stop being lazy and scan card images for the base game (Version 3.x I wanna say, but I can check), Pirate Fluxx and Zombie Fluxx.

Afterwards my friend and I would happily aid with the playtesting as well.

Thoughts?

mms99br

Well, I believe it will be very nice to see the Sim City: The Cardgame here, but I never saw it personally  <http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/3052/sim-city-the-card-game>

Another one that I never saw personally but looks very cool is Sid Meier's Civilization: The Card Game <http://www.boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/26047/sid-meiers-civilization-the-card-game>

I tried once to make a plugin for LotR LCG, but it was a complete fail, so problably I cannot help on that :D

TheBuck

Quote from: gavran on May 04, 2013, 02:32:44 AM
I have been wanting a Fluxx plugin for quite some time now, but haven't had the time/energy to go through with it all by lonesome.

If you would (or can find someone who would) do the plugin setup, I could be inspired to stop being lazy and scan card images for the base game (Version 3.x I wanna say, but I can check), Pirate Fluxx and Zombie Fluxx.

Afterwards my friend and I would happily aid with the playtesting as well.

Thoughts?

I don't know anyone who would be willing to do the plugin and I don't know if I want to.

valiante

Hi

Here is my Fluxx plugin:
http://www.4shared.com/zip/mgKBaExQ/Fluxx.html

First player loads the deck and others draw from him.
This is the basic fluxx I don't have the cards of the others. If somebody can send the cards of other editions I put the into the plugin.

Cheers.

TheBuck

I would get it but when I go to DL it it says it's an exe and I'm not willing to get an exe from someone I don't know. Not saying you're trying to pass a virus but lets be honest,most exes that are from strange places are viruses.

valiante

It is a zip, not an exe :D

TheBuck

That's not what the file extension says when one tries to download it. And no I'm not willing to give it another go. If you ever get the plugin on the plugin list then I will.

AuraDragon

It wants me to sign in to download...  :'(

gavran

Hm. That link says the file was deleted (and was indeed a zip. Perhaps you were clicking an ad, TheBuck? A lot of upload/download sites get targeted by ads that try to emulate the download buttons you're expecting.)

If you can get it up again somewhere, we can work on getting it on Trevor's plugin list and getting some of the expansions in. :)

Nirrol

You have to be careful on (most) fileshare sites - they are designed to fool you.
Do NOT just press the prettiest/biggest DOWNLOAD button that appears on the page, those often try to get you to install a "download manager" (aka Malware) or take you to a page that suggests you need to sign up for something - look around the page for other, less obvious download links.
As an example, here's how some sites "hide" the link

DOWNLOAD
DOWNLOAD AT FULL SPEED
DOWNLOAD IMMEDIATELY

download                                   <<< you want this one
DOWNLOAD FAST !!!
DOWNLOAD

TheBuck

I understand why you guys would ask me and point those out to me but it's not my first day on the job. Sure there's a small chance that I screwed up and clicked on something I shouldn't have but it's not likely. I hope sometime soon the the plugin gets onto the list.