Replace the card images with the higher quality Japanese versions
1 (100%)
Keep the lower quality english versions
0 (0%)
Or do both!
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

AuraDragon

I'll look through my sets for cards that need to be fixed, but right now I'm uploading the images because I forgot to while I was making the original sets use the correct imagefiles.

And thanks, I'll go get those spreadsheets now.

EDIT1: Do you have MSN, Skype or Facebook?  I think that would make it easier to communicate real-time.

EDIT2: Check it out! http://duelmonstersocg.allalla.com/high/sets/setimages/ http://duelmonstersocg.allalla.com/high/sets/images/

EDIT3: Yes I realize I named it Duelmonsters instead of Duelmasters accidentally, nothing can be done about that now.

EDIT4: Oh snap, I think Lackey is adding spaces between the dashes when it goes to retrieve the image files...  Time to do a test and fix this.

EDIT5: Never mind, I was just using CardGeneralURLs incorrectly, it's all fixed now.

RisTigger

Well that was close. Glad it worked out. Also awesome cardimages. They look so much better than the old ones.

Also I wanted to thank the original creator of the plugin Nuts4Wolves91. Without all your hard work Snoogy and I probably wouldn't be doing this. Thank you! Now, back to work, whatever that is.

RisTigger

Thanks in no small part to the help of Snoogy, the Plugin now has 2 new OCG sets The Ultimate Nova & History of Devil Nova. We, meaning Snoogy, have resized the images to make them smaller and more managable. Go and update your plugins now! I will be talking about some of the cards to expect in these sets late on the Duel Masters Discussion Forum, link on the front page. Enoy guys!

RisTigger

Be happy folks, be happy. Gods are now available, and they are awesome. Update, NOW!

Waterz

Is there a patch for the card to be in english?

RisTigger

Quote from: Waterz on July 01, 2012, 10:58:36 PM
Is there a patch for the card to be in english?

Unfortunately not yet. We are working on finding higher resolution english cards. Sorry.

RisTigger

We've added a new set. Why don't you go download it? This set was completely made by Snoogy, I just made it more difficult for him!

RisTigger

Sorry it has taken so long to update, I've been busy recently. Luckily I found time to finish the last 2 sets in the Sengoku Set Block. Enjoy.

RisTigger

Sorry this has taken so long. Life sometimes get in the way. BUT! I managed to update! Rising Dragon has been added. Enjoy.

Schwarz92

wow you guys are amazing! I've been wanting to play DM outside of TCO and this is just amazing, to bad I cant play my Bolmeteus Kensei build (yet). but still congratulations and hope you guys keep it up!

Also, i'd willingly help at least finding the images and their english effects (sadly I dont know a thing about coding and that stuff)

BTW... is it possible to view the card's effect/text somewhere while playing/building my deck?

AuraDragon

Yes, it is possible, there is a "Text: [ ]" button that toggles the card's information, it is then displayed over the card image.