News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Dragon Ball CCG, a reworking

Started by the Voluminous Poo, May 28, 2012, 06:46:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the Voluminous Poo

So, I have had an itch to reiterate the DB CCG. I found out about the bandai version after it had been cancelled, and after acquiring a few boxes cheaply, I can see why it failed. The premise is sound, and has great potential to be a truly good, but the delivery was filled with sub par cards. I really like the mechanics and gameplay, but hated the horrible cards that were available for use that seemed to ignore many facets of making it mirror the series.
So I thought of a few ideas, sketched out a template for the Warrior Card, and figured I would test to see if anyone else would be interested in pursuing this as well.

nickyinprogress

I don't think you're gonna get a lot of people interested if you only have the theme of DragonBall. The least you could do is explain what your own idea is and post that template you sketched.

the Voluminous Poo

my apologies the rules are already made, here's a link:
http://www.bandai.com/cards/dragonball/

Pretty much, I want to work within the same rules, with a few slight tweaks.
The template I made is missing a symbol and I have to work on the four other backgrounds, but I am hoping to make a game with more strategy. Here is a Super Warrior card. I also am thinking of remaking the cards, which I wil post when I finish them.