Magic Card Image Problem (with solution; please read)

Started by waffle911, June 02, 2012, 11:42:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waffle911

Since downloading the MTG plugin about a month ago, I noticed some cards would return an error when attempting to load their images. I tried re-installing the plugin from scratch using the most recent version with the same results. Looking at each error, I found what image file it attempted to load and compared it with its respective entry in the CardImageURLs files. Here are the cards in question:

Apocalypse {CardImageURLs1}
128a: Fire // Ice
129a: Illusion // Reality
130a: Life // Death
131a: Day // Night
132a: Order // Chaos

Dissension {CardImageURLs2}
149a: Bound // Determined
150a: Crime // Punishment
151a: Hide // Seek
152a: Hit // Run
153a: Odds // Ends
154a: Pure // Simple
155a: Research // Development
156a: Rise // Fall
157a: Supply // Demand
158a: Trial // Error

Invasion {CardImageURLs2}
292a: Stand // Deliver
293a: Spite // Malice
294a: Pain // Suffering
295a: Assault // Battery
296a: Wax // Wane

Planar Chaos (PLC) {CardImageURLs3}
112a: Boom // Bust
113a: Dead // Gone
114a: Rough // Tumble

Time Spiral (Time Shifted) (TSTS) {CardImageURLs4}
106a: Assault // Battery

The above were fixed by appending "a" to the end of the image number in both the file name and URL in their respective CardImageURLs lists.

Planeshift {CardImageURLs3}
74: Tahngarth, Talruum Hero
107: Ertai, the Corrupted
133: Skyship Weatherlight

Unhinged {CardImageURLs4}
120: Who/What/When/Where/Why

Commander {CardImageURLs5}
92: Nezumi Graverobber

These were fixed by appending "a" only to the end of the URL in their respective CardImageURLs lists.

Of note, Commander's "198a: Fire // Ice" already had the correct file name and URL.

Bort

Thanks. This is now fixed if people just update. They will need to relaunch after the update.

EdrickV

Quote from: waffle911 on June 02, 2012, 11:42:29 PM
Apocalypse {CardImageURLs1}
128a: Fire // Ice
129a: Illusion // Reality
130a: Life // Death
131a: Day // Night
132a: Order // Chaos

Commander {CardImageURLs5}
92: Nezumi Graverobber

The cards above will not download for me, either via hovering or the download missing cards button. In the case of the Commander one, the image filename it looks for (from allcards.txt) and the filename from the URL do not match. (92.jpg vs 92a.jpg) Don't know what the problem with the Apocalypse cards is. (Saving those images to the right folders manually does work.)

Also, when trying to update, I keep getting this message:
There is a newer version of plugins/magic/CardImageURLs1.txt Local checksum:18073824. Remote checksum:18074309.

I even tried deleting all the CardImageUrl text files and having it redownload them and it still does that every single time I try to update. (With restarts after updating.)