News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Singapore & Servers

Started by 3XXXDDD, June 12, 2012, 04:50:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

3XXXDDD

With me updating the CFV Plugin, plenty of people from Singapore (basically, capital of English CFV) tried to go on it but are apparently blocked from the server.

Is there anyway around this? I wouldn't really imagine considering it is more of an issue with Singapore then the application. They also have a problem with connecting via IP too but I'm of the understanding that isn't perfect yet?

*Just a note, they can download the program and games, just can't access to game-matching server.

Trevor

I have also heard about issues from people living in Singapore. I think the Singapore government may be filtering results. I'm not sure what steps would fix this. Perhaps a proxy is needed. I can't really test things out myself because I don't live in Singapore or have a relay there.

3XXXDDD

Well there's a face book group about Vanguard that's like 80 percent Singapore, if I could get one (or more) in touch with you just to test connections, would something might be able to happen then? It's a shame that the biggest English Vanguard community can't connect to Lackey while they can connect to what I find to be an inferior program on Byond, which is suffering too many lag issues lately.