News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic card images will not load

Started by BorisS, June 20, 2012, 08:00:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BorisS

So, ever since the most recent update I have had problems with the MTG plugin. Not a single card image seems to exist. Any time I try to download missing images i get an error message on every single one. I tried reinstalling the plugin, updating the plugin and reinstalling lackey to no avail. How do I fix this?

Malotes

I have been having the same issue. I tried installing the medium size version, and the images downloaded. I like to play with the large size version, so I tried again and it did not download images yet again.

BorisS

thanks for the tip seems to work for now. Hope it gets fixed though

Mandurang

Whenever I try to download missing card images, I also get errors on every single one. However, the ones I already have downloaded, which is most of them, still work. It just won't get any new ones.

neilix

i have been trying for the last 2 hours to fix this problem ive deleted and reinstalled both lacky and the magic plugin does anybody have any ideas?

Mandurang

Here's something new I tried. I manually downloaded an image and put into the /setimages folder with the appropriate name, and the image still wouldn't load. On yet another image that wouldn't load, I already had the image in the folder, but it wouldn't show up in Lackey. It sounds like a problem with that .txt file that does the image associations, but I don't really know how to check that.

Malotes

There might have been an error in the corresponding txt file that came with the latest patch. My guess it requires a correction patch by whoever manages the plugin.

neilix

ty for your replies if something does change can you please post

Bort

Everything seems to be working for me, with both medium and high.

Bort

There was an error with the high version. Run autoupdate and relaunch and the images should download.

neilix

excellent they are working now cheers

BorisS