News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Magic - Card Image Issues

Started by K1L1, June 21, 2012, 09:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K1L1

I posted this earlier in another forum and was told to move it here.

I had a few images missing that wouldn't download, so I tried the "Download All Missing Card Images" but got a lot of errors with the occasional successful download. I thought it was maybe because I had put a custom set into Lackey, so I wiped my magic plugin folder and reinstalled it. When I got it all installed and tried to download all missing card images, I got straight errors. By the time it was done, I had downloaded 7 M12 card images, but they were all Medium resolution, even though I had it set to High definition. I went back and did a second reinstall, without any luck. The same few cards were Medium resolution and the rest were errors.

Another tidbit of information; every time I update the Magic plugin, it says there is a new "CardImageURLs1.txt".

Trevor

Relaunch. Don't use the "Download All Mising Card Images" button. Instead, mouse over cards in the deck editor. Does that work?

Quote from: K1L1 on June 21, 2012, 09:49:01 PM
Another tidbit of information; every time I update the Magic plugin, it says there is a new "CardImageURLs1.txt".
That is not not true for me when I just tested this for the high version. Perhaps your internet cache is outdated?

Bort

Everything seems to be working for me too, with both medium and high.

beatbxr

No images in the High version will download.

Bort

There was an error with the high version. Run autoupdate and relaunch and the images should download.

K1L1

Yep! It works now. Thanks a bunch guys!