News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

CardURLFiles Issue on Edited Plugin

Started by Nyaar, June 22, 2012, 11:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyaar

So I've been pretty much just adding a new set of cards to the existing Magic: The Gathering plugin and after hours of image cropping and database entry I go to test it out.
I soon find that the images for the new set aren't loading and, for some reason, neither are any of the tokens or vanguards (including those that ALREADY existed before my edit). I look back into the files and it seems that ONLY the images from the CardGeneralURLs are loading, because the only thing the previously mentioned cards have in common are URLs that aren't included in the CardGeneralURLs.

So this is the plugin as it stands. If anyone can help out, that'd be appreciated.

(Notes: I created a new CardImageURLs file (CardImageURLs6.txt) and carddata file (sets/fim.txt) to keep the new stuff separate from the old. Everything shows up just fine in the deck editor/etc. it's just the images that aren't loading.)

Malotes

I believe this was fixed in a patch sometime in the past 24 to 48 hours because I had the exact same problem (so did others afaik) and now it is working.