News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Scroll bar for the player+phases frame on the left.

Started by NotDomo, July 16, 2012, 08:39:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NotDomo

The game I'm writing a plugin for supports multiple players. At a large enough number of players, the players go off screen and I can't access them, especially so with each player having 3 stats in their box. A scroll bar or something would be useful. Maybe I'm missing something though.

Trevor

Quote from: NotDomo on July 16, 2012, 08:39:50 PM
The game I'm writing a plugin for supports multiple players. At a large enough number of players, the players go off screen and I can't access them, especially so with each player having 3 stats in their box. A scroll bar or something would be useful. Maybe I'm missing something though.
You can always shrink the size of the card viewer at the top. You will still see the card when moused-over.

In the new Lackey, you will have more control over the size of things like buttons.

NotDomo

Sorry, I should have specified. This is with the card viewer shrunk to maximum. ;)

Trevor

Quote from: NotDomo on July 18, 2012, 01:40:45 PM
Sorry, I should have specified. This is with the card viewer shrunk to maximum. ;)
I'd have to see a screenshot.

NotDomo

Okay, screenshot attached is me at Full Screen 1080. I can't even have the card viewer large enough to view card text. The card text will cover the players. (Is there a way to have it disappear?) If the game requires me to implement a fourth player stat, they definitely won't fit. (This may happen. The game rules are undergoing revision.)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

NotDomo

And this is your typical user doing stuff in the background or not using a 1080 monitor. He/she can fit 4-5 players comfortably to still see card text.

(Btw, if I have card text showing and I move the resize bar up into it, I don't see the bar anymore and I don't see a typical user a. think he can still click on the bar, b. find the bar with his mouse.)

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]