News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Card images disappearing

Started by Mister_Andy, March 26, 2012, 04:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mister_Andy

Every day I seem to have a bunch of images that worked previously stop working (as if I don't have the image downloaded). If I try hitting the "download all missing images for this plugin" button in preferences, it reports that I have everything already. Usually the broken images will just fix themselves after a day or two, and show up normally again without me telling them to update/download again.

(Note: the image files seem to be intact and linked properly anytime they're missing)
(LackeyCCG\plugins\magic\sets\setimages\.... file for each broken image seems to be intact and the cardimageurls# files have links to the proper image, in case it needed to redownload.)

...Anyone know what is going on there?
TLDR: Card images breaking, then working again on their own. Can't "download all missing" to fix, because the files are there properly.

Trevor

You might have it set in your preference to only load X images at a time.

beatbxr

I am having no images load except for an avacy plains and some joke card called "champion of 2006".  I am running a mac with the high version.  Additionally, when I click the button to download all missing images, I get a flood of errors.  I'm not sure whats going on but i've reinstalled twice and updated the plugin at least 9 times.  Thanks for any help and for providing such a great medium for us magic fiends.