News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

The second touney(Please read before you vote)

Started by netfirecat, January 16, 2010, 03:44:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which two do you want: Block or set, sideboard or booster?

Block
5 (166.7%)
Set
1 (33.3%)
Sideboard
2 (66.7%)
Booster
4 (133.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: January 23, 2010, 03:44:27 AM

netfirecat

Yup, I'm online, bored... I hate nighttime, no one's online... Might as well start the polling for the next tourney. As a definer, a set is the 300 or so cards released together, ex: Dissension, and a block is a series of 3 or more sets released with the same storyline, ex: Ravnica. This poll has 5 choices with two votes per person. Please vote for block or set, then booster, sideboard or hybrid. If one votes set and block, it is a wasted vote. The voting will determine which type of tourney it will be. I'm guessing voting will end Saturday, January 23 at 0244. Those playing, i will stop recieving messages the following Sunday at midnight my time. I will also reply to this thread when no more entries are accepted. Now to explain the two choices:

Block, set:
Going off of the last thread, i'm going to run an individual tourney. Each player will be limited to either a set or a block. No cards will be allowed out of that restriction, including the 'edition' sets. If chooses, they may choose one of the preconstructed 'edition' decks, but please make sure it only has a single edition in it.

Booster, sideboard:
Sideboard, one builds a sideboard to augment one's deck. If this is chosen, one plays with his deck unaugmented to start. Before the second match, one may augment the deck to suit the strategy of the opponent, and do so again before the third match.
With booster, when the tourney starts, each player gets 3 boosters. To insure no one tries to include cards that they weren't given, i'll generate and send them a list of what they got. As each round is won, the winner messages me saying which set the booster is wanted from. It will act just like a sideboard would, otherwise.

PoPo

I think I'd be more interested in participating in a "Choose your own Standard" tournament, which is the decided two blocks and a core set.

netfirecat

For those willing to play in it, message me and i'll tell you who all is playing.