LackeyCCG Forum > CCG Design Forum

SoulKaiser the OCG

(1/4) > >>

Kosmosis|Omegan:
While the SoulKaiser website is down for it's remaking, this thread will be the home of the official SoulKaiserTheOCG information.

Rules

Beta Testing

Update List

Contact Us

Kosmosis|Omegan:
Rules version 1.5 is currently updated.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

mappel6:
Yeah, I have something to say. I don't think you saved the edited documents. When I tried, it downloaded the "Kingdom at War" game. I think you should fix that up, just real quick, and maybe send through email a quick link to plug into the "Install or Update through URL" thing.

Thanks,
mappel6.

Kosmosis|Omegan:
Soulkaiser the OCG Beta Testing is currently up!

With this Invitational  Link, you gain access to the SoulKaiser the OCG Beta  Preview Pack. This Google Drive download folder includes:

A fully playable downloadable folder of SoulKaiser the OCG to be used with lackeyccg.com

·         Two Copies of the 33 card decks in the “Alpha Pack- Sentinels of Darkness + CyberKnights of the Future!”

·         101 Playable Beta Test cards from "Base Set 1: dark Invasion."

Get yours today!

GeminiHyde:
Very fun and interesting game. I just play-tested it on Lackey, and it's definitely something i'd look into buying and playing with my buddies at the university. It's a little slow in some placed and really fast in others. If that balanced out a little, it could easily be a solid tournament-style game once more cards come out.

Keep up the good work, guys. Glad to have played it!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version