News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

SoulKaiser the OCG

Started by Kosmosis|Omegan, July 08, 2012, 10:01:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kosmosis|Omegan

While the SoulKaiser website is down for it's remaking, this thread will be the home of the official SoulKaiserTheOCG information.

Rules

Beta Testing

Update List

Contact Us

Kosmosis|Omegan

Rules version 1.5 is currently updated.

[attachment deleted by admin due to age]

mappel6

Yeah, I have something to say. I don't think you saved the edited documents. When I tried, it downloaded the "Kingdom at War" game. I think you should fix that up, just real quick, and maybe send through email a quick link to plug into the "Install or Update through URL" thing.

Thanks,
mappel6.

Kosmosis|Omegan

Soulkaiser the OCG Beta Testing is currently up!

With this Invitational  Link, you gain access to the SoulKaiser the OCG Beta  Preview Pack. This Google Drive download folder includes:

A fully playable downloadable folder of SoulKaiser the OCG to be used with lackeyccg.com

?         Two Copies of the 33 card decks in the ?Alpha Pack- Sentinels of Darkness + CyberKnights of the Future!?

?         101 Playable Beta Test cards from "Base Set 1: dark Invasion."

Get yours today!

GeminiHyde

Very fun and interesting game. I just play-tested it on Lackey, and it's definitely something i'd look into buying and playing with my buddies at the university. It's a little slow in some placed and really fast in others. If that balanced out a little, it could easily be a solid tournament-style game once more cards come out.

Keep up the good work, guys. Glad to have played it!

Kosmosis|Omegan

Updatelist Progress Post:

The SoulKaiser the OCG Updatelist file is currently undergoing program testing:

www.soulkaiser.allalla.com/updatelist.txt

Private Message this account with feedback.

Dragoon

First of all, I want to punch whoever designed the site. Dark gray text on a black background? Unreadable. It should be a more whiter color.

Game looks decent unough. However, the rules don't allow taking a mulligan, seeing as sometimes you need one.

Kosmosis|Omegan

Hello, and thank youfor your feedback!

While many TCGs such as Magic the Gathering or Cardfight Vanguard use a mulligan mechanic, SoulKaiser DevOps feels that an unnecessary addition of one would belay a failure in the games balance design. therefore whether a Mulligan is needed or not will be implemented as a result of Beta Testing results.

3XXXDDD

What do you do with Tempo Energy? Also is the Kaisers Energy subtracted forever (aka not just until the end of the turn?).

And I'm confused, was I supposed to update it from the link above? coz it isn't working.

Kosmosis|Omegan

"Tempo Energy?"

All  Kaisers gain all their energy back , plus any they gained from effects,  when they charge.

3XXXDDD

Quotea.       Tempo Check: Look at the top card of the Spellstack, for each card underneath it in a row controlled by the same player, that player gains Tempo equal to that number of cards.

So you gain Tempo but what does that Tempo do?

Kosmosis|Omegan

Tempo in of itself has no effect. However many cards have effects base upon it. For example, "Ferro Boost" whose damage done is equal to your current Tempo.

Kosmosis|Omegan

Please send all questions, comments and feedback to either this thread, this accounts private messages, or lushcity@gmail.com

teapower

The google docs link isnt working..  :o

Kosmosis|Omegan

That issue has been amended.