News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Are you still connected? For realz?

Started by Garhenus, July 30, 2012, 01:28:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garhenus

Hi

I'm getting this error message a lot so I can't do anything but play solitaire mtg

I have a steady connection and tried connecting both with and without firewalls on.  I even set it to DMZ to no avail.

currently using a 4-11-12 build.  I wonder what causes that kind of problem

Trevor

That's the message that you get when you time out. Very odd. Have you tried logging in from a different location?

Kylismin

I'm having this same problem as well, I cant stay connected to the server for more than a few minutes no matter what I'm doing (playing, sitting in lobby, spectating). I'll be connected and suddenly receive the same "Are you still connected? For realz?" message and then my connection is severed. Its rather frustrating because I know I'm getting a very strong internet connection. Could you help me out? I really love this system.

What do you mean by logging in from a different location? A physically different one? Even if that were to work I would still like to play from my house. As far as anything else goes I'm not computer savvy at all, but I'll do my best to follow direction :)

Trevor

Quote from: Kylismin on September 15, 2012, 09:34:04 PM
I'm having this same problem as well, I cant stay connected to the server for more than a few minutes no matter what I'm doing (playing, sitting in lobby, spectating). I'll be connected and suddenly receive the same "Are you still connected? For realz?" message and then my connection is severed. Its rather frustrating because I know I'm getting a very strong internet connection. Could you help me out? I really love this system.

What do you mean by logging in from a different location? A physically different one? Even if that were to work I would still like to play from my house. As far as anything else goes I'm not computer savvy at all, but I'll do my best to follow direction :)
Are you connected with a wireless connection? Try a different LAN?

steason

i have the "are you still connected" problem too.
i'm connected to server and waiting in lobby for 10mins without doing anything.
once the warning pop out, i type some word out there then i get severed in 30secs