News:

A forum for users of LackeyCCG

Main Menu

Scrolling through Tiled View

Started by rhizka, August 29, 2012, 12:14:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhizka

When I'm building a deck from packs I prefer to see the cards all at once, and the tiled view is good for this but when I have a lot of cards I can't seem them all on the screen at the same time unless they're extremely small, would it be possible to scroll through the tiled view? Or to export the cards in a section (in t his card card pool, or deck) as a visual spoiler?

Trevor

You can scroll the size of the cards with your scroll wheel or by left-clicking and dragging up or down on the large card image on the left.

As far as your question goes, there is no great solution at present. I suppose instead of just drawing the card images on top of things as I do now, I could instead draw them to a window, which you could scroll through. I'm not sure that would be preferable though.

Hopefully changing the size of the cards might help. Another thing you can do is just make the window larger.

rhizka

Unfortunately on a laptop (screen size is about 13inches) I can't make the window any bigger and when dealing with a reasonable cardpool for deck building (probably around 80) that space becomes pretty cramped.

As far as my specific situation goes I think drawing it to a window is the perfect solution (as long as that window has a scroll feature to browse through cards, either with a feature to scale the size of them or without that feature as long as they'd be a 100% scale render so you can read them)

Of course I know extremely little about coding and I know you cannot cater the program to a single user but I would certainly be happy to see that implemented, or put on a list of prospective features.